It’s finally again that time of the year where we Admins, Consultants and Developers are curious to find out what’s coming next in the Salesforce update. As all the Salesforce veterans are aware, there are three releases per year where our community receives a bunch of new, exciting tools and features to delight our customers.
While we are currently adapting ourselves to Summer ’20 release and building our business blocks over it, Winter ’21 is just around the corner.
Following are the Salesforce Winter ’21 timelines that can help you gear up and be well prepared.
Salesforce Winter ’21 Key Dates
- Pre-Release Org Sign Up: August 21, 2020
- Release Notes: August 24, 2020
- Sandbox Preview Starts: September 11, 2020
- Release Site: September 11, 2020
- Release Module: September 11, 2020
- Release Overview Deck & Feature Matrix: September 14, 2020
- Release Readiness Live!: September 18, 2020 to September 25, 2020
- Release Weekends: September 18, October 9, October 16
- Global Release Webinars: October 2020
- Release Exam Deadline on Trailhead: April 2021